CeBit Australia 2017 Hotel Package
CeBit 2017 will be held at Sydney's brand new International Convention Centre (ICC) located a leisurely 20 minute stroll from Sydney's Central Station Hotel.
Our refurbished heritage hotel offers a wide variety of rooms with ultra-comfortable beds and delicious foods from some of the fine restaurants surrounding the hotel.
Plan your visit to CeBIT. Book early & save!
Plan your visit to CeBIT Sydney by booking your hotel room early with us - and save big on the cost of your room!
- 20% Best Available Rate for Queen or King Twin Rooms
- 12pm late checkout
- Bookings for 1st – 31st May 2017
*This offer is non-refundable and no blackout days apply.
Hurry! Take advantage of this offer before we run out of vacancy!
CeBIT Sydney 2017 Program
With over 350 exhibitors CeBIT is one of Sydney's largest expositions.
This year's international keynote speakers include a collection fascinatin and prestigious speakers. They include:
- Eugene Kaspersky, Kaspersky Lab
- Randi Zuckerberg, Zuckerberg Media
- Dennis Andrucyk, Science Mission Directorate, NASA
- Greg Williams, WIRED Magazine
- Nick Kaye, Sydney School of Entrepreneurship
Exhibition Opening Times
- Tuesday, 23 May: 10:15am to 5:30pm
- Wednesday 24 May: 9am to 7pm*
- Thursday 25 May: 9am to 4:30pm
*NOTE: From 5pm to 7pm, the exhibition will host a Networking Drinks function. The exhibition will only be open to invited trade visitors during this time.
Learn more at:
Book a great stay today at the Central Station Hotel. Don't delay to avoid disappointment.