A room fit for royalty? Well perhaps that's a bridge too far, but our Queen Room in our beautifully renovated Sydney CBD hotel does feature a very comfortable Queen-sized bed with an ensuite bathroom. Throw in heritage features, high ceilings, air conditioning, free WiFi and free Foxtel and, quite frankly, it’s pretty regal!
Still want more room? Why not upgrade to a Superior King room?
Special free mini bar offer!
Book now to enjoy our best rates – guaranteed!
Need to know
- Check-in: 2 pm to 12 am
- Check-out: 6 am to 10 pm
- Children are welcome, pets are not allowed
- The Queen Room has a max capacity of two, with an average room size of 10m2 - 13m2
- Non-smoking throughout hotel
- All major credit cards accepted
Check out our handy FAQ page for more information about the hotel and the rooms!
Parking & transport
- 500m from Sydney’s Central Station
- $32 per day parking nearby
- Airport Shuttle available on request – call us to arrange on +61 2 8488 9678
- Tour Desk – includes Whale Watch Tours, Shows at nearby Capitol Theatre and more.
Things to do for two
Seeing as the Queen Room is ideally suited for two, we’d like to suggest a few Sydney attractions made for two people wanting to explore beautiful Sydney!
- 300m to World Square Shopping Centre
- 400m to Hyde Park (6 mins on foot)
- 800m to Chinatown (10 mins on foot)
- 1km to Pitt Street Mall & Sydney Tower (13 mins on foot)
- 1.5km to Darling Harbour (15 mins on foot)
- 2.7km to Sydney Opera House (34 mins on foot)
Book a stay fit for a Queen (or a King) at the Central Station Hotel today!