Tailored for those wanting a little more leg room, our Elizabeth rooms feature a queen bed and are perfect for a leisurely stay or a business stopover. With all the overnight essentials such as an in-room safe, tea and coffee making facilities, a mini bar and a Smarth LED TV, these inviting rooms provide both function and comfort and at the end of the day, a great night’s sleep.Special free mini bar offer!
Book now to enjoy our best rates – guaranteed!
Need to know
- Check-in: 2 pm to 12 am
- Check-out: 6 am to 10 pm
- Children are welcome, pets are not allowed
- The Queen Room has a max capacity of two, with an average room size of 10m2 - 13m2
- Non-smoking throughout hotel
- All major credit cards accepted
Check out our handy FAQ page for more information about the hotel and the rooms!
Parking & transport
- 700m from Sydney’s Central Station
- $35 per day parking nearby
- Airport Shuttle available on request – call us to arrange on +61 2 9212 1005
- Tour Desk – includes Whale Watch Tours, Shows at nearby Capitol Theatre and more.
Things to do for two
Seeing as the Queen Room is ideally suited for two, we’d like to suggest a few Sydney attractions made for two people wanting to explore beautiful Sydney!
- 300m to World Square Shopping Centre
- 400m to Hyde Park (6 mins on foot)
- 800m to Chinatown (10 mins on foot)
- 1km to Pitt Street Mall & Sydney Tower (13 mins on foot)
- 1.5km to Darling Harbour (15 mins on foot)
- 2.7km to Sydney Opera House (34 mins on foot)
Book a stay fit for a Queen (or a King) at the Central Station Hotel today!